Friday 25 April 2008




MY LATEST BARGAINS
The first is a Roslyn fine bone china tea plate. It's # 5 in a series of 6 World Renowned Orchids of Merit. Wonder if I'll ever come across the others? I bought this from Cabarlah Country Markets for $2
The second is a small, very old, Limoges vase. Apparently It originally had a lid, but it still looks fine without it. Thirdly is a small Spode Copelands vase. These were from our local OP Shop and each of them were also only $2. I apologise for my slightly blurred pics.
Next Sunday (4th) I'm going to another of our local Rosalie Art Gallery Openings. This Exhibition will be Fibrearts, some of them wearable, and will include a fashion show. I'm really looking forward to this one as last year's was fantastic and has been the most popular of all the exhibions to date. Will take my camera and hopefully some great pics to post here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello,

I have 4x tea cups, 4x saucers and 4x bread and butter plates of the Orchids of Merit Roslyn Bone China that you like. Are you trying to make a set? You can email if you like kelly.anderson3@det.wa.edu.au

Have a great day :)